OXYGEN SKIN TREATMENTS - Oxyjet Deluxe
Oxygen facials are becoming a must in the world of cosmetic procedures because they deliver results from the very first treatment.
- Acts as a delivery system that improves the skin’s ability to absorb vitamins, nutrients and skincare solutions
- Increases the strength of elastin and collagen fibers in the skin
- Regulates blood flow and increases the number of blood cells
- Normalizes the skin’s metabolic rate
- Restores elasticity
- Accelerates cell growth and recovery after more aggressive treatments
- Increases cell metabolism
- Gives the skin a glowing, youthful appearance
- Decreases cellular stress and elevates cellular energy
- Reduces redness and inflammation
Recommended also 4-8 treatments every 1-2 weeks for very strong and long lasting effects or one regular skin treatment every month or before some social event. Immediate effect.
Special treatments created for all skin types and problems. Before treatment – consultation.
Intensive skin hydratation
Sensitive and allergic skin
Oily skin and inflammations/ acne
Face 90 min – 2400 czk / 60 min – 1800 czk / 30 min – 1200 czk
FACE + NECK + DECOLLETE – 90 MIN / 3400 czk
Eye zone – 30 min / 1000 czk
Neck – 30 min / 1000 czk
Decolleté – 30 min / 1000 czk
MICRODERMABRASION OXYDIAMOND FACE– 2000 czk
Hollywood celebrities discover that for younger looking baby soft skin all you need are
the Miracles of Oxygen Facials!
Used by Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox Arquette and Lisa Kudrow to keep them looking young and line-free. Caprice, famous model and singer, called her oxygen treatments “beyond incredible”.
Television celebrity Lorraine Kelly and comedian Jenny Éclair noticed smoother, softer skin after their first treatments.
Uma Thurman, Demi Moore and Sharon Stone rave about the treatments which push pure oxygen and vitamins deep into the skin. Kristie Alley of “Cheers” proclaimed on the David Letterman Show that oxygen treatments had lifted and tightened her skin.